Technical communication classes will teach you to communicate ideas and information effectively. We typically study how people communicate at work and we focus upon making documents that are clear, concise, accurate, thorough, and easy for the audience to use.
All degrees and certificates in technical communication may be completed entirely online, although general education courses necessary for the undergraduate degree are typically not available online. Students who are 100% online learners pay Minnesota resident tuition rather than the higher non-resident rate.
View course descriptions and find out when courses are being offered. This page will help you create a plan of study and decide which courses to register for in upcoming semesters.
News & Events
- Good Thunder: 2018-19 lineup
- April 5-6: Good Thunder: Nicole Walker
- March 13-16: Good Thunder: Lesley Nneka Arimah and Jessica Guess
- Feb 22: Good Thunder: Stephen Graham Jones
- Professor Diana Joseph Selected as 2018 Pathfinder Award Recipient
- View all News & Events
Dr. Dawn Armfield
201H Armstrong Hall