Teaching of Writing Graduate CertificatePage address: https://english.mnsu.edu/rhetoric/teachingwriting.html
Thank you for your interest in Minnesota State Mankato’s Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of Writing!
This certificate program is designed for current and prospective teachers in middle schools, high schools, and two- and four-year colleges. The aim of the program is to aid teachers in acquiring or expanding their expertise in teaching writing. Whether writing instruction is your primary focus or a secondary specialization that interests you, the certificate program offers an adaptable curriculum that will meet your needs.
Highlights of the program include:
- Knowledgeable faculty who have extensive experience as writing teachers and researchers
- An exciting curriculum that effectively balances writing theory and practice
- Rich opportunities to hone your own writing skills in a supportive environment
- Flexible program requirements that allow you to customize your curriculum and move at your own pace
- A 100% online learning environment, enabling you to complete the program at a distance
Explore the tabs at the left to learn more about the program!