Declaring a Major or MinorPage address: http://english.mnsu.edu/lit/declaring.html
When you are ready to declare a major or minor in literature or English studies, contact Elizabeth Olmanson, Administrative Assistant, English Department, Armstrong Hall 230. She can register you for the major or minor. She also will assign you an advisor for your major. Though advisors are not assigned for minors, the administrative assistant can put you in touch with a faculty member who can answer your questions.
Upon declaring a major, contact your new advisor for an initial advising session.You should continue seeing your advisor once a semester before registering for the next semester.
- For BA Literature, visit http://english.mnsu.edu/lit/litba.html.
- For BA English Studies, visit http://english.mnsu.edu/lit/esba.html.
- For the General English Minor, visit http://english.mnsu.edu/lit/litminor.html.
- If you are interested in a teaching licensure, visit http://english.mnsu.edu/enged/index.html.
- For a list of upcoming courses, see http://english.mnsu.edu/lit/litschedule3.html.
For more information, contact:
Prof. Anne O'Meara
Literature and English Studies Program Director